RPGM None [Translation Request] Scouting a Gal JK ~Time Leap Until She Falls Completely~[快楽家]

matuca

Apr 30, 2023
Rpg maker games hate being translated the easiest solution is to use mtool (pretty sure it requires mtool to use the translation) and then deal with bings terrible translation, obviously unless i'm mistaken this would only be for you though.
its a nightmare to translate unless I do line per line, if I auto-translate batches it will swap variables and bug the game

• Hey there
Reactions: rlarry and 1tato9

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
So I let google translate some in game images. If anyone is interested in them, then they are. Just extract it in www folder and replace everything.

I must say that mtool makes game pretty playable.

Wretchedd

May 19, 2024
So I let google translate some in game images. If anyone is interested in them, then they are. Just extract it in www folder and replace everything.

I must say that mtool makes game pretty playable.
Yeah it's pretty much a godsend for these games that are almost impossible to translate unless you know exactly what to do and want to go through thousands of words of text. i used to avoid a lot of the rpgm games because of it, lol. Thanks

matuca

Apr 30, 2023
Yeah it's pretty much a godsend for these games that are almost impossible to translate unless you know exactly what to do and want to go through thousands of words of text. i used to avoid a lot of the rpgm games because of it, lol. Thanks
Yep, you need to go line by line, its ridiculous
I tried and gave up