Unity None [Translation Request] なついろレッスン~the last summer time [RJ01161200]

nudagu

Feb 27, 2021
how the hell did it work for you. I have tried that and using emulators but nothing works (emulators dont show up as an option to open with)
It looks like it works when using Locale Remulator (the option did show up). Didnt play far but the first freeze doesnt happen anymore.

Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
FYI, I've had some success getting past the freezes during conversation choices by repeatedly reloading and running through the passage again. So far trying the same option a second time has avoided the freeze every time for me. THis is without doing any settings fuckery on my part.

SecretFirst

Mar 14, 2024
how the hell did it work for you. I have tried that and using emulators but nothing works (emulators dont show up as an option to open with)
The emulador that worked for me was ntlea instead of locale emulator. From github IshYume/ntlea-archive

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
word of warning, don't use autopatcher else it'll break your game and you can't select anything on the main menu

dpygo

Feb 6, 2020
I change the Time zone in Date & time and Country or region on Region to Japan in window setting (i also use BepInEx for game translation but i don't think that is the case) Ảnh chụp màn hình 2024-09-08 151111.png

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
completed the game, it's kinda lacking in content as there's literally only 6 scenes total (blowjob, missionary, cowgirl, titjob, laying down and some study teasing scene)

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
Man, how good is Unity games zip file compression? Fucking 13GB packed into a 1GB zip file.
Art is very good as the illustrator is great ero mangaka as well. Seem like there is another game in the work.