RPGM Partial [Translation Request] Dead End Colosseum [RJ01245257] [TORAKUTORI]

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Alright guys, I updated the OP's download links and thumbnail images!
I also went through all the images one last time to polish up anything that looked ugly to me.

Now we've just gotta wait for a hero to translate the other part...

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Updated the OP's download links again. Somebody assisted me in translating the final image, so now all images are completely translated. If you've already downloaded the zip I uploaded an hour ago, you PROBABLY don't need to bother re-downloading it. The final image seemed fairly irrelevant.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Made one more change to the artwork (I thought the Public Order stuff looked ugly).
I'll be updating OP again, but if you have already downloaded the game, I have attached the .zip file to this post.

Just copy-paste the www folder into the game's folder. Overwrite all files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017
Bless O&M for your hard work at translating the images. While MTLing is serviceable these days for a majority of games, there is no escaping hard-baked images.

+1

• Red Heart
Reactions: O&M's

Revolti

Jul 6, 2018
Thanks for translating the images, you are the goat. For those who heard of / are using AdventCirno mtool, I have attached my translated file. This file was translated using chatgpt 4o-mini and should work with the free version as well since its a json file (I am on the free version).

It should cover at least 95% of the game's text. Unfortunately, you can only use this file with mtool and I know this might not be what most people are looking for but its the best I have at this moment in time.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Thanks for translating the images, you are the goat. For those who heard of / are using AdventCirno mtool, I have attached my translated file. This file was translated using chatgpt 4o-mini and should work with the free version as well since its a json file (I am on the free version).

It should cover at least 95% of the game's text. Unfortunately, you can only use this file with mtool and I know this might not be what most people are looking for but its the best I have at this moment in time.
I have MTool as well, but it's pretty jank with this game. Really hoping someone ends up properly translating it.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Update: One of the members of dazedanon's Discord have picked the game up, and I have provided them with my files. The current estimate for completion is late October. I'll be sure to let you guys know if there are any noteworthy updates.

I have also updated the OP to include a patch for v1.08. It contains bug fixes, not sure what they are. Extract it into the game folder, and overwrite all relevant files.

gantos

Feb 24, 2018
Lol was about to post someone from the translators hub is working on it but O&M beat me to it. (it's the same person as in Dazedanon's)
I'll post links here once he has it ready.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: O&M's