[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
Is this is the first time I've seen this level of brainrot for a hentai game that isn't even out.
It was pretty normal for a long while there but once the demo came out a year ago, and he started regularly updating his fanbox/fantia with scenes from the game that people started subtitling it really got wild.

Koime22

Formerly 'Tweak22'
Sep 9, 2023
I wish he had that kind of excitement doing the Terena event...seems pretty clear to me that she is his least favorite girl of the three.
He ain't the milf type? I suppose.
(I am not saying Chisaki, Chisako and Terena were neglected)

sevenpits

Jun 13, 2023
Thanks for pointing that out, I was not aware of that.
Glad he made her a heroine in the end.
Well, the title screen makes it clear that Rietta and Arika are the main protagonist.
2023-10-03_15-47-07.png

What we know so far is that it's not a full project. He got inspired by this artist and decided to doodle some girls while thinking of the plot. It's about collecting girls that are like pokemon. Like you catch me and make them battle and stuff. Again, it's mostly doodles and Takeda has said there's a 90% chance it will not become a full project, so don't get your hopes up.

Koime22

Formerly 'Tweak22'
Sep 9, 2023
Well, the title screen makes it clear that Rietta and Arika are the main protagonist.
View attachment 4062766

What we know so far is that it's not a full project. He got inspired by this artist and decided to doodle some girls while thinking of the plot. It's about collecting girls that are like pokemon. Like you catch me and make them battle and stuff. Again, it's mostly doodles and Takeda has said there's a 90% chance it will not become a full project, so don't get your hopes up.
Wow! thats some nice information, Ero Kojiki, this artist cooks daily stories and 1-3 pinups pictures in his discord.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes