Feb 24, 2019
Ok, this is just a quick list on what I do to INSTALL models, nothing fancy

First, get the VRM plugin for unity

Next open unity and add vrm to it, the Raven model is an fbx model (model with bones and visemes)
P1.png

Next click on the icon on the model in the bottom tray, go to the rig section and switch the animation type to humanoid

Next your gonna make sure you dont see any red bones or messages, this one is already prepped for vrchat so where good to go
P3.png
After all that click apply and done
Now drag that model icon to the 3D environment then add this component
P5.png

Should look like this, click that "new vrm" button and save the folder, I make a new folder named "vrm stuff" and add it with the asset's other folders for your character

P6.1.png
Now go here and export it
P6.png
If it wont let you add an author, you have to press enter when you add the number 1 to the "size" tab
P7.png

Now go into side quest on your pc, and also turn on your headset

P9.png
P10.png
Notice that you need to connect your quest, I use a usb3 cable, you can use the one that came with your quest 3, the white charging cable doubles as this, just need a usb3 to pc usb3 converter, they're pretty cheap on amazon

If it worked and you're connected you'll see this on your quest P11.jpg
P12.png And you'll see this on your side quest.

The game will show you where to place your files on your quest on the bottom of the home menu screen in game

Then go add your stuff to your model in the set mode or whatever its called
Raven wave.gif

Last edited:

lankypsp

Feb 26, 2019
Anybody wanna be a hero and post their vroid models? Found some for free but not very good quality.

Derrick92

Jul 1, 2024
Do you only have the quest 2 map? Or do you have the quest 3 map to switch to? Because if you're on pc I cant see it, you gotta get the apk file on your quest using "side quest" the game will show you the file location
What you mean by quest 2 and 3 map?

Feb 24, 2019
I'd really appreciate it if you could do that!
Ok, first drag you fbx model of your choosing onto the 3D plane in unity.

Raven to vrm pt1.gif

Next, add the vrm addon to said model,
Raven to vrm pt2.gif

Make a file for vrm assets after you click "create new vrm" button

Raven to vrm pt extra.gif
Go to where you saved the vrm stuff. Then, if available, add the visemes (lipsync) to your character

Raven to vrm pt3.gif

Then go here

part pic osme.png

Then fill this out like so, but with your info of course
part pic osme 3.png

Export the Vrm version of your model to a folder were you can find it. Then drag and drop it into the folder for the game.

part pic osme 4.png

And that is literally it. Enjoy your e-goth girl, here's a freebie for you all to use in game.

Last edited:
May 19, 2022
holy fuck non-vr fuckers are so annoying we have a tenth of the games and they're universally pretty terrible, "Vr-exclusive" games are almost non-existent and are definitely not depriving you of an experience

on the other hand VR is very easy to add support for and its foolish for devs to ignore a small but very dedicated audience

For vroid stuff I recommend getting the blender plugin. its relatively simple to convert someting like mmd to vrm format

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Mobile game tag is a lie.
Even though to some degree VR games can run on smartphones, a UI built & designed for the quest is more the issue than graphics processing in this case.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
holy fuck non-vr fuckers are so annoying we have a tenth of the games and they're universally pretty terrible, "Vr-exclusive" games are almost non-existent and are definitely not depriving you of an experience

on the other hand VR is very easy to add support for and its foolish for devs to ignore a small but very dedicated audience

For vroid stuff I recommend getting the blender plugin. its relatively simple to convert someting like mmd to vrm format
I'm a VR person and see VRoid as programming laziness, because they could make it available for higher end Android phones. But just don't want to.

bdawg111

Jul 2, 2020
Is there any place I can find a collection of working vrm/vroid files for this game? I downloaded a bunch but where it says mouth,vagina,etc there were red Xs, which means I guess people have to have made some kind of adult themed file but I couldn't find anything like that at all. Is there a site where I can download ones that work in this game?

Feb 24, 2019
Is there any place I can find a collection of working vrm/vroid files for this game? I downloaded a bunch but where it says mouth,vagina,etc there were red Xs, which means I guess people have to have made some kind of adult themed file but I couldn't find anything like that at all. Is there a site where I can download ones that work in this game?
you have to add them in game, its one of the menus that pops up when you first enter the game, I literally made a fucking tutorial

hentailover97

Jul 21, 2017

Everyone here doesn't have endless cash falling from the sky.
If I could afford a VR set, I would. If they could, they would.
Enjoy your VR title. For everyone without VR, find another game. That is all.