fatkotslim

Apr 23, 2019
Really good, but short game! Pixel arts and animation are great, the whole design and setting is very well done!
If it was on Steam - I would buy it.
For people complaining about controls and monster spawns being unfair - yeah, that's the whole point of the game. You supposed to feel clunky and inconvenient as a girl in an armored suit in tight corridors, while your enemies are agile and nimble. That compliments the feeling of dread that the game is going for really well.

clonefiter_

Apr 23, 2023
I'm on mac, how do I get Wine to work for this?
I use a mac and use linux, the engine the game runs with which I think is "Pixel Game Maker MV" doesn't work with wine. Unless you are using protontricks you wont be able to. (Even then, games with the same engine that ive tried either dont work at all, or they will have issues with animations or black screens appearing.)

Best I can recommend is to use a virtual machine or bootcamp. For virtual machines, VMware fusion is free and offers the best performance in my opinion, though it depends on what mac you have... (I have a 2018 pro and it isn't great but playable)

ejparkinson

Feb 21, 2019
its an expected ending
the first alien ended with ripley being pregnant in cryo too i think
It was actually the third Alien movie where Ripley got impregnated. In the first movie the alien got thrown out the airlock with the Nostromo blown up well before it could do anything to make a nest out of the ship.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
It was actually the third Alien movie where Ripley got impregnated. In the first movie the alien got thrown out the airlock with the Nostromo blown up well before it could do anything to make a nest out of the ship.
i though it ended with both her and the cat in cryo with alien dna in them

gogof****n

Jan 13, 2019
I NEED an ANSWER!

I've been playing through this game and here's what I've noticed:

• Only the crew at the F-blocks (the Captain, btw) can open access to Level 2, meaning you only need to save one crew member to proceed. It's do mentioned that you need the Captain's things to access it.
  • Rescuing the crew in the K-blocks is "Not-Optional" to proceed because you need to activate the generators there to access the next area and the crew to get back to the Bridge. The endings don't change other than the list of Rescued and Dead crew. Why do the dead crew have a "Check" at their Dead status? Is it on purpose?
  • Thanks a lot to ilualinerin, Diagonal movement really helping "Non-Breached Suit (Virgin) Runs." for me to runs faster.
  • True, The enemy spawns are unlimited, but in most rooms, defeating about 8 of them will stop them from respawning until you leave the room or if there a timer for this?
  • As stated in the Developer Notes: picked Inhibitors will be automatically "dropped" when the sensitivity exceeds 100%. They need to be picked up to take effect. The Inhibitors are dropped in the form of an injection filled with yellow liquid with teal highlights. It's hard to notice when they drop under the bosses.
  • You can't bring the Flamethrower into the space Pod on Level 2, which makes the boss fight at K-Blocks more difficult, especially if most of the "S" Shot-Dmg blue boxes haven't been taken. This is my biggest challenge in my "Non-Breached Suit (Virgin) Runs."
  • Missed AP ammo locations: B43, C29, F14, E25, I53-L, H65-L2nd.
  • The suit's durability can hold up to 8 hits, with the 9th hit causing a breach.
  • When the 'Sexual Arousal Level is at 10% (5% ~ 15%, right after the suit gets breached), she asks about her "body's symptoms?" every time she interacts with the computer "Holly 9000," which says her body is mutating, even if the Tentacles wasn't get inside her. Maybe the Tentacles can mutate their victims by mere contact?
  • If the suits are not breached, the dialog "how advanced are my body's symptoms?" with the computer "Holly 9000" won't show. I thought this meant there was a pure ending since the suit wouldn't get damaged by 1 hit, making these runs more forgiving than the No-Hit Runs.
So, I've been playing Non-Breached Suit (Virgin) Runs, which means a lot of restarts and 'F5' (though I get lucky sometimes with damaged armor). After that, I always check if the dialog appears, just to be sure my run isn't broken.

...but in the end, it's all the same ending. (At least I had some fun with the adrenaline rush.)

Still curious if I'm missing something. am I?

Just so you know, I ONLY CAME FOR the PLOT (the arts).

Any insights?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I NEED an ANSWER!

I've been playing through this game and here's what I've noticed:

• Only the crew at the F-blocks (the Captain, btw) can open access to Level 2, meaning you only need to save one crew member to proceed. It's do mentioned that you need the Captain's things to access it.
  • Rescuing the crew in the K-blocks is "Not-Optional" to proceed because you need to activate the generators there to access the next area and the crew to get back to the Bridge. The endings don't change other than the list of Rescued and Dead crew. Why do the dead crew have a "Check" at their Dead status? Is it on purpose?
  • Thanks a lot to ilualinerin, Diagonal movement really helping "Non-Breached Suit (Virgin) Runs." for me to runs faster.
  • True, The enemy spawns are unlimited, but in most rooms, defeating about 8 of them will stop them from respawning until you leave the room or if there a timer for this?
  • As stated in the Developer Notes: picked Inhibitors will be automatically "dropped" when the sensitivity exceeds 100%. They need to be picked up to take effect. The Inhibitors are dropped in the form of an injection filled with yellow liquid with teal highlights. It's hard to notice when they drop under the bosses.
  • You can't bring the Flamethrower into the space Pod on Level 2, which makes the boss fight at K-Blocks more difficult, especially if most of the "S" Shot-Dmg blue boxes haven't been taken. This is my biggest challenge in my "Non-Breached Suit (Virgin) Runs."
  • Missed AP ammo locations: B43, C29, F14, E25, I53-L, H65-L2nd.
  • The suit's durability can hold up to 8 hits, with the 9th hit causing a breach.
  • When the 'Sexual Arousal Level is at 10% (5% ~ 15%, right after the suit gets breached), she asks about her "body's symptoms?" every time she interacts with the computer "Holly 9000," which says her body is mutating, even if the Tentacles wasn't get inside her. Maybe the Tentacles can mutate their victims by mere contact?
  • If the suits are not breached, the dialog "how advanced are my body's symptoms?" with the computer "Holly 9000" won't show. I thought this meant there was a pure ending since the suit wouldn't get damaged by 1 hit, making these runs more forgiving than the No-Hit Runs.
So, I've been playing Non-Breached Suit (Virgin) Runs, which means a lot of restarts and 'F5' (though I get lucky sometimes with damaged armor). After that, I always check if the dialog appears, just to be sure my run isn't broken.

...but in the end, it's all the same ending. (At least I had some fun with the adrenaline rush.)

Still curious if I'm missing something. am I?

Just so you know, I ONLY CAME FOR the PLOT (the arts).

Any insights?
Okay, insights: You've wasted a lot of time.
And you've overhyped this for yourself quite a bit... xD

NJ

Aug 29, 2017
Pros (Few)
- Great art & animation
- Great idea

Cons (too damn many)
- Utterly dogshit gameplay where enemies pop out in front, constantly dash, and move through materials
-Player cannot turn to shoot
- RNG items

The gameplay needs adjusting to not feel like bull. Playable but not enjoyable.

gogof****n

Jan 13, 2019
Okay, insights: You've wasted a lot of time.
And you've overhyped this for yourself quite a bit... xD
True.
No regrets, though, since it's not the game scene that made me came to these games.
except for the content at first, i put my hope to high.
Hey! At least I'll be the last one to waste my time on things like this. I hope...

aoterasu

Nov 22, 2021
After trying very hard to keep our heroine alive (while peeping through her armor) and follow her sister's message, it is sad to see her meet the same fate.

But alas, we're playing an eroge.

ShiroYuukisumi

Sep 18, 2020
seems interesting... but are there sex scenes only from spacesuit invasion of tentacles and other heroines?

i guess i will find out cuz i am going to try.
Am i like dumb or sth? Cos i cant get any of the download to work cos i cant even extract the zip file to play it

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
i though it ended with both her and the cat in cryo with alien dna in them
That is absolutely not how the first Alien movie ended. She and Jones (the cat) cryo'd and she was found 70 years later on the other edge of human space. She returns to Earth, fully medically cleared and enough time elapsed for her to get investigated and demoted by the WeyYu board for the destruction of the Nostromo and the freight it was hauling.

Alien 3 retconns the ending of Aliens (the second movie) for Ripley to have been attacked by a facehugger while in cryo with that awful Colonial Marines game's DLC going as show roughly how it happened.

ProfessorQ

Mar 25, 2019
That is absolutely not how the first Alien movie ended. She and Jones (the cat) cryo'd and she was found 70 years later on the other edge of human space. She returns to Earth, fully medically cleared and enough time elapsed for her to get investigated and demoted by the WeyYu board for the destruction of the Nostromo and the freight it was hauling.

Alien 3 retconns the ending of Aliens (the second movie) for Ripley to have been attacked by a facehugger while in cryo with that awful Colonial Marines game's DLC going as show roughly how it happened.
If I remember right in Alien Resurrection, Ellen Ripley is revived as a clone 200 years after her death. The military clones Ripley using blood samples after she sacrificed herself to kill the Alien queen in Alien 3. The clone, officially named Ripley 8, is a powerful human/alien hybrid who must fight aliens alongside a crew of space pirates.

So is this game based on Alien?

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Just played the english version and it wasn't that bad? I died like once to the monsters.

3.50 star(s) 46 Votes