cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
so i just finished the game, but there appears to be some events i cant unlock on the far right of the recollection screen. "free event 1 it seems the vagrant is hanging around the city park." seems i may have permanently messed up my game by unlocking the phone? is that a thing? anyway, does anyone know how to unlock these, or have a save just before the phone thing... which seems unrecoverable? could the developer really thought that was a good idea?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
so i just finished the game, but there appears to be some events i cant unlock on the far right of the recollection screen. "free event 1 it seems the vagrant is hanging around the city park." seems i may have permanently messed up my game by unlocking the phone? is that a thing? anyway, does anyone know how to unlock these, or have a save just before the phone thing... which seems unrecoverable? could the developer really thought that was a good idea?
Those are unrelated to the phone thing, they are Saki events you gotta bother to unlock during the other routes.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Making a comparison between the routes from the first and second games.

Daisuke's route: in the first game it's an ok route, but the coolest thing about it was the cell phone mechanics. In the second game, the route is meh, very weak compared to the first.

Vagabond's route: in the first game it's a very good route. In AFTER it's sensational, a masterpiece, it seems like it's the route that the dev cared most about expanding.

Oyama's route: also in the first game it's a very good route, with the added bonus of having scenes with Saki. In the second game, some parts are better and others seem like the dev was in a hurry to finish it, but it's still a good route.

Yasui's route: in the first game it's the most incredible and phenomenal route for those who enjoy a good NTR. In the second game, I would have preferred if the dev had made the route after the school trip. Because, as he did before, it's kind of a remake, which in my opinion, some scenes were sensational (orgy), but in others it was weaker, not being as glorious as the route in the first game.

Masuro's Route: In the first game, it's a really cool route and I liked it, because it's like you're losing your beloved to a normal guy who simply took the initiative. In AFTER, I found it inferior compared to the first game, because this route has fewer scenes and is very fast.

Nobu's Route: Seriously? Why does this route exist in the first and second games? It seems like the dev made it just to complete the traitor types and put in a shota. I found it weak in both games.

My expectations weren't high because I knew it would be a post-first game, so obviously there wouldn't be any corruption, since the MC already lost her.

Now it seems to me that the dev wasn't interested in completing this game. I say this because the story became much faster with much less dialogue between MC and Ryoka and some game mechanics were left aside, such as the cell phone, which was sensational in the first game.
However, there is a significant improvement in this second game in relation to Saki. A lot of new content for her, and very well done, even though I haven't been able to play her exclusive route yet. It seems to me that the dev is more interested in making a Saki game than a Ryoka game.

It's a good game, with better events than the first one, and with other events and mechanics that are worse.
you should put that on the review

kermato

Dec 18, 2017
if kagura eventually takes the game, do you think well get any kind of extra content? i honstly doubt it with all the shit we saw while it was being developed, but am i a fool for having a crumb of hope we might get more content when/if kagura takes on the game? or do you think well just get a decensored game and thats it?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
if kagura eventually takes the game, do you think well get any kind of extra content? i honstly doubt it with all the shit we saw while it was being developed, but am i a fool for having a crumb of hope we might get more content when/if kagura takes on the game? or do you think well just get a decensored game and thats it?
It would be just a uncensored version at best, they never add new content to their games

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
kagura is translate and sell the game to outside japan, they not make game, why would you though they will add more content or do anything at all???

Hundredssss

Aug 6, 2024
It sucks, but After is definitely a disappointing sequel. I've seen on these forums that the creator really hurt their mental health making this game, which is kinda depressing. I know he felt like he had an obligation, but fourish years for a game that honestly feels like it was made in one would make me depressed too. Hopefully he moves on from scars of summer and ryoka. I wouldn't mind a college setting for his next game.

What do you guys wish we got with this game though? For myself, I thought that the items you found on the ground were going to be used to unlock extra scenes. As a baseline, I think After is an objective 6.5 out of ten. But it really needed a bit more to sink your teeth into per route. Masaru and Nobuo were definitely lacking, with Masaru being the worst route imo. Nobuo's was definitely a more depraved "you either love it or hate it" situation. Tbh each route should have been as involved as Daisuke's was. There simply wasn't a lot to do in the rest of them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alrearde

shatil33

Aug 1, 2023
I can't find the last Saki memory from the gatcha game. Even if i turn off all the others. I've gotten her affection to 120. did I do smth wrong, cleared all the ryoka routes.

3.20 star(s) 24 Votes