Others Completed Princess Maker 2 Refine [Final] [Gainax]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The original version is better if you're interested in nudity being in the game. Otherwise Refine is easier to work with. If you want to play the original you have to play in DOS which isn't supported by modern windows, so you'll have to run it in an emulator. The most common of which is DOSBox. It's free and a very small download (turns out running a 30 year old operating system doesn't take much power or space).

There are other emulators out there that'll let you run DOS games on your phone or jailbroken gameboy DS or whatever other thing you might find, but I'll assume you use DOSBox.

The first thing I would do is open the folder where you installed DOSBox and run the DOSBox options.bat. That'll open a notepad file where you can turn on fullscreen (change fullscreen=false to fullscreen=true) or mess with other video and audio settings. None of this is needed, but might improve the experience for you.

Download the game. is where I picked it up. And the uncensor patch (under the extras section of the same page I just linked). And unzip them both and put them somewhere on your computer. The uncensor patch will ask you to overwrite some of the games files, which you should do.

Then run DOSBox itself and it'll give you a basic DOS command prompt. After that you need to mount the folder that the game is in. I'm going to assume your princess maker 2 folder is at C:\pm2, but you can put it wherever, just change the commands accordingly.

You'll need to put in "mount F C:\pm2" (without quotation marks) and then "F:" and then "pm2" to run the game. All in all the process takes about 5 minutes from start to finish.
thanks.png
That worked perfectly!!! (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote