Collection Video Nick Cockman Collection [2024-09-23] [Nick Cockman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ZERO88

Jul 18, 2018
Tk17 does have an inbuild vr mode, but unless you have experience with VR stuff or just experiment a bunch, it can be quite finicky
I figure it would be complicated just like the inbuild customization of the models, boobs, hair so on. Honestly, I only used VAM a few years and enjoy it a lot. It has potential. Just need a good creator like Nick to join :)

Reactions: samuraishogun13

UnDoubleUpUhUh

May 13, 2018
For those of you, like me, who saw the reference to "TH Studios" and went fruitlessly trying to find the Patreon, the name of the guy is actually " ".

UnDoubleUpUhUh

May 13, 2018
A few of Nick Cockman's videos appear to be screen caps of VN's - but I can't seem to find the underlying VN from which the animations appear to have come.

Do they exist somewhere?

1727115274615.png

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
A few of Nick Cockman's videos appear to be screen caps of VN's - but I can't seem to find the underlying VN from which the animations appear to have come.

Do they exist somewhere?

View attachment 4063622
Not really a VN like what you see here using RenPy. All of Nick's videos are built using TK17's Sequencer Mode. It is like a internal video editor where he takes the poses, clothing, toys, and rooms and drops them into the time line while adjusting things like camera's, text boxes, etc. to ultimately make a full movie. There is also the ability to add "jump points" on that sequencer which is what you are seeing there. This basically allows folks to use it to make something like a VN game, but it can only be played in TK17 this way. There are also other modes folks use in TK17 like free mode and Pose Editor.

Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes