RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Do you guys think Megrim's games will ever be fully translated? I'd love to give them a try as they look like something I'd enjoy but it seems translating his games takes forever.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Do you guys think Megrim's games will ever be fully translated? I'd love to give them a try as they look like something I'd enjoy but it seems translating his games takes forever.
I'm currently translating his newest game with GPT. Unfortunately, OpenAI messed up with payment, and now my API got filled with money I never intended to spend in it.

Update: I'm almost done. If the original poster is okay with it, I could complete this one as well since it's partially done. I really like how it's been translated so I'd try to maintain that style.

Update2: Just wanted to let you know the translation is fully done. Right now, I’m working on formatting the text properly, which is taking a bit of time. I’m using TPP, but its wrap feature isn’t great, so I have to adjust most of it manually. If anyone’s interested, I can send the translation file. Just reply and let me know

Last edited:

Slyque

Aug 13, 2018
I'm currently translating his newest game with GPT. Unfortunately, OpenAI messed up with payment, and now my API got filled with money I never intended to spend in it.

Update: I'm almost done. If the original poster is okay with it, I could complete this one as well since it's partially done. I really like how it's been translated so I'd try to maintain that style.

Update2: Just wanted to let you know the translation is fully done. Right now, I’m working on formatting the text properly, which is taking a bit of time. I’m using TPP, but its wrap feature isn’t great, so I have to adjust most of it manually. If anyone’s interested, I can send the translation file. Just reply and let me know
can you share it with us? would be much appreciated.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

Mind sharing the translation file?

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Sure, here is the unformatted raw trans file. Make sure to use proper tagging, as it could break the game otherwise. Unless you need to modify switches for a specific reason.

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
there's even lesser NTR content in the new game, mostly netori, despite the unavoidable NTR u get from blue-haired girl main story.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
there's even lesser NTR content in the new game, mostly netori, despite the unavoidable NTR u get from blue-haired girl main story.
I really enjoy the games he creates, and while I like his art, I have to say I love the gameplay even more. It's one of the few RPGM games where I truly enjoy the progression.

Reactions: RenJoker

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017

Great! Thank's for doing this. Could you post it in the translation thread once it's done aswell. It would be great if it isn't lost in a semi related thread

Reactions: DonOps

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017

TL on the newest game? Thats very good news! I saw how much menus/stats there was, and I definitely would like to see it TL'ed to a compreensible language.

There is a translation request thread of the game already. If you could post this news there, people would know/help you better. Nevertheless, I hope the word wrapping doesnt stress you too much.

Reactions: Zone1050 and DonOps
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes