FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
When you go to second floor and front of two bed rooms, there is a tile has different color. If you go down from it through the wall, the room appears
i know how to get to it now but there is a curtain blocking it and it says something with red text do i unlock that later with an item or?

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021
i know how to get to it now but there is a curtain blocking it and it says something with red text do i unlock that later with an item or?
Apparently you need two items. One seems to be a crane (to get to the door handle) and the other an inspection flap/Krepli Revision.

undefeated231

Apr 17, 2023
1725648886096.png
guys im at the school and i dont understand how to get the key or to progress past it can someone help me and give me advice idk what to do

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
guys im at the school and i dont understand how to get the key or to progress past it can someone help me and give me advice idk what to do
My guess is that you are trying to visit at the wrong time? It has been eons since I went to that zone but my vague memory was that you get the option to change the time of day there and you can only enter when school is in session.

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
View attachment 4007270
School is only open at certain times, so you have to change the clock to enter, the areas gimmick is that it has different events at different times, one of the bosses there is more difficult based on the time of day.

undefeated231

Apr 17, 2023
ik that but i mean that, ive been stuck in it and idk what to do as i try to get the key from the principal and i cant and there is a key at a students desk at 1-A which i get killed idk how and the nurse says that i want to know her name or something please help i need to know how i can progress through this im legit stuck

bcon854

Sep 14, 2020
ik that but i mean that, ive been stuck in it and idk what to do as i try to get the key from the principal and i cant and there is a key at a students desk at 1-A which i get killed idk how and the nurse says that i want to know her name or something please help i need to know how i can progress through this im legit stuck
there is a red/pink hair student in the bathroom standing at the sink after school or night, u need to fight (dont remember what time). there is also one sleeping in the nursery, dont know if u have fought against her yet

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
1725738670220.png anyone know how to get to her? i am lost on so many things in this game but i dont wanna spam questions also thx for the anwser about that new door/room. :)

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
If I remember correctly, you get to her from another area after getting way farther in the game, though I don't think her scene is even done and is basically one of those "come back later" messages. Can't recall the exact area that connects to it, though.

bcon854

Sep 14, 2020
what version is people using? i cant use items , when in combat (im using the one Hpg139 sendt on page 73)

Last edited:

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
can someone tell me if i am suppose to have my 4th charatar at the snow area already? and how or where i can get him? going the bosses is allmost impossible without a 4th. :/

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
can someone tell me if i am suppose to have my 4th charatar at the snow area already? and how or where i can get him? going the bosses is allmost impossible without a 4th. :/
You get the fourth character as part of the main story in the mansion area. If you are struggling before that I suggest lowering the difficulty and making sure you are properly crafting gear and using the soul board system

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
You get the fourth character as part of the main story in the mansion area. If you are struggling before that I suggest lowering the difficulty and making sure you are properly crafting gear and using the soul board system
thx for the help is the manion area before the snow area or is that a place i can go to anytime but just diding find it yet?

Apr 6, 2022
how do i unlock this door? does this go to the mansion?

That door leads to the sewers/underground. You have to explore underground starting from the village houses in order to get into the castle iirc. There are holes in back of some of the houses that take you underground, like the hole on the top left of that image.

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
1726514309990.png stuck here now i think ive been EVERYWHERE but it seems i can beat most bosses i can fight and the closest i can win is agianst her (screenshot) but i dont know am i supose to fight her with only 3 party members and is there a mechanic im missing to beat her? i dont know what alse to do or where else to go either. any help would be nice :)

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
I think she's an optional fight that was released way later than the area she's in, so you might need to come back later when stronger? Not entirely sure when a good point to fight her is, since I only beat her with overleveled characters from a save from a version before she released

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
I think she's an optional fight that was released way later than the area she's in, so you might need to come back later when stronger? Not entirely sure when a good point to fight her is, since I only beat her with overleveled characters from a save from a version before she released
so where exatly do i have to go or do? im pretty much lost and dont know here to go i did not finish the snow area aka the bosses there since i dont think i can do with without the 4th characthar to my party and i pretty much am stuck at the mansion (didint go very far there since the door closes with an alarm when i get to close) well since she is optinal where is the main path i should be going?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes