• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Manhem175

Dec 7, 2023
Does anyone have save data about the bad ending? I'm very curious about the bad ending but my PC's performance isn't working well

Malici

Jul 22, 2023
Well, I suppose to match the button's color or something? Edit: I got it

Last edited:

Linaegis

Jul 8, 2022
Unrelated but does anyone have the artwork that’s used in between acts as a sort of loading screen (like the one with Aroma in front of some glass)? I kinda don’t want to go through the game again to get them myself (I won’t be able to for awhile anyways) so I’d appreciate it if someone could grab them for me.

Kokkda

Dec 2, 2021
What's with the small T.V. I knew it's for viewing, what she's doing like In the counter or in the shower but that's basically it. I haven't look at the game picture if there's more.

Last edited:

erogegamerfan

Apr 26, 2020
What's with the small T.V. I knew it's for viewing, what she's doing like In the counter or in the shower but that's basically it. I haven't look at the game picture if there's more.
It's just a cute thingy. I think there was something to be done at some point but it was likely scrapped because they didn't have the time/money to finish it.
The whole game is like that too. Very ambitious but the devs had to downsize for some reason.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
It's just a cute thingy. I think there was something to be done at some point but it was likely scrapped because they didn't have the time/money to finish it.
The whole game is like that too. Very ambitious but the devs had to downsize for some reason.
definitely feels that way, especially noticeable in the gallery too. feels like there were a lot of event chains that just end outta nowhere. hopefully it gets a content expansion/update/dlc later down the line

Sep 1, 2020
Time...
This game was 1year delayed :KEK:

SpicyLemon

Jul 28, 2022
Can someone provide a save just before the boss fight in Chapter 3 (I think it was the one with the hypnosis cult)? I lost my save and it's kinda grindy to start from the beginning.

Sophierose

Nov 14, 2020
I just play a bit and I just got a vibe that everything that happen to the Mc when her powers was seal it was all a setup

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes