lovelymoke

Oct 31, 2019
Hi guys i wish one of you provide me the save file from the beginning of anne and alice start going to the big guy in thE studio (olivia's father) and cuckolding max

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi,

I am stuck here I can not do anything can anyone help?
You selected to play in Olivia's path. That's a dead end in original game. There is no logical way to continue the story cause other potential Max's girlfriend can't introduce him to some blonde, who got dumped by her boyfriend.

When Lisa asks about Alex, advise her to forget about him at the start of the game.

NoKingShamless

Jan 21, 2022
You selected to play in Olivia's path. That's a dead end in original game. There is no logical way to continue the story cause other potential Max's girlfriend can't introduce him to some blonde, who got dumped by her boyfriend.

When Lisa asks about Alex, advise her to forget about him at the start of the game.

thank you so much you saved my time

chuckzton

Oct 10, 2018
Lisa is active at midnight with only handcuffs available. How can we proceed,
Lisa and Max - sex in bed for the first time (at night, wake Lisa)
thanks

NoKingShamless

Jan 21, 2022

Unfortunately, I'm stuck again. I did what you said, but I can't continue the story from here.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Unfortunately, I'm stuck again. I did what you said, but I can't continue the story from here.
You are missing Sacrifice, Control and Weed opportunities.
If you get rid of Eric without cheats, Sacrifice opportunity should register as completed even when Max does not see Kira and Eric.
You probably missed Weed by ignoring Kate at 1:00.
If I remember correctly, control is finished only when Max blackmails Eric before handing him over to his enemies.

Ann is going to work on Monday and Thursday. Help her when she returns, but stop before she gets what she wants. Check her bedroom on other days and keep her mood high with "Are you tired?". You should be looking for events, when Max has to open her bedroom door instead of seeing Ann on the bed on entering location. Three butt massages at 0:00 while keeping her on her stomach -> Talk in bedroom -> three more butt massages at 0:00 -> Talk with her again when you have to open the door and see what happens. After that you will be at the start of mod events. Watch TV with her and see how she can help Max with his problems after their "talk" in bedroom.

You did not finish events with Kate and Alice. They switch to repeating events after two more visits.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoKingShamless

NoKingShamless

Jan 21, 2022
You are missing Sacrifice, Control and Weed opportunities.
If you get rid of Eric without cheats, Sacrifice opportunity should register as completed even when Max does not see Kira and Eric.
You probably missed Weed by ignoring Kate at 1:00.
If I remember correctly, control is finished only when Max blackmails Eric before handing him over to his enemies.

Ann is going to work on Monday and Thursday. Help her when she returns, but stop before she gets what she wants. Check her bedroom on other days and keep her mood high with "Are you tired?". You should be looking for events, when Max has to open her bedroom door instead of seeing Ann on the bed on entering location. Three butt massages at 0:00 while keeping her on her stomach -> Talk in bedroom -> three more butt massages at 0:00 -> Talk with her again when you have to open the door and see what happens. After that you will be at the start of mod events. Watch TV with her and see how she can help Max with his problems after their "talk" in bedroom.

You did not finish events with Kate and Alice. They switch to repeating events after two more visits.

I did those but again got stuck this game really need some walkthroug from start to end because you can get stuck very easily

Are there anything that I can do to continue to story

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I did those but again got stuck this game really need some walkthroug from start to end because you can get stuck very easily

Are there anything that I can do to continue to story
See mod walkthrough. https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-22-0-022-the-smirniy.26007/post-7203045

v.16. You did only first lesson. Lessons happen only on Wednesday when Max has to open Ann's bedroom door. If you see Ann on the bed without opening the door, do not ask for lessons with Lisa. That dialog is for repeated lessons from original game and doing it at this point in game can corrupt your save.

If you do not get option to open Ann's bedroom door on Wednesday, do not have sex with Ann for several days before Wednesday. I don't remember cooldown period.

Reactions: NoKingShamless
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes