Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Saqrtjhit1

May 16, 2024
Okey Dokey. You were warned lol.

Tybalt: "Amelia you grow more beautiful by the day, It's always a pleasure to see you come by the mansion, can I offer you something To....."
View attachment 4044397
Amelia: "Tybalt I am grateful you are here."
View attachment 4044407

Amelia: "Because Tybalt I swear if I ever find out you stole my daughter's panties again, I will RIP YOUR FUCKING BALLS OFF!."
View attachment 4044396

Amelia: "But for now I have more pressing matters to deal with other than you, so I will leave you with this this to remember me by."
View attachment 4044394
Tybalt: "Uncle...UNCLE....UNCLE!!!"
View attachment 4044393
Meanwhile upstairs.
MC: "Did you hear something?"

Jill: "Sorry what? I was lost in thought...Come an lay down I have a surprise for you."
View attachment 4044392
MC: "I doubt you could surprise me me with anything."
Jill: "Is that a fact? I bet I could surprise you."
MC: "Okay..okay, if you can surprise me what do you win?"
Jill: "You will be my personal slave for a month, and If I don't win, I will let you you do anal."
View attachment 4044389

MC: "Okay so now what?"
Jill: "Shush you, just relax and close your eyes."
MC: "Fine, but I hope you brought a big bottle of lube."
View attachment 4044388
MC: "What was that?"
Jill: "Shhh it was nothing, just the wind."
View attachment 4044387 View attachment 4044384

MC: "FUCK YOU WIN!"
View attachment 4044385
Classic! Thnk you.

ch1no

Oct 27, 2018
These events transpired the day after the events of WhiteWolf619's story a couple posts up.

Now... You see, Amelia came back for seconds... Can't blame her. Her husband's always drunk. too busy staring at empty walls. She's a Royce, a queen. And a queen has her needs. And that boy's glorious cock reached places she didn't even know existed and now she wanted more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
These events transpired the day after the events of WhiteWolf619's story a couple posts up.

Now... You see, Amelia came back for seconds... Can't blame her. Her husband's always drunk. too busy staring at empty walls. She's a Royce, a queen. And a queen has her needs. And that boy's glorious cock reached places she didn't even know existed and now she wanted more.

well thats darker then what would happen in the main story, now i need to bleach my eyes
1726854159801.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

K4ShcY.gif

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
It's all about Bella :love:

Well, it's been a while since I've had fun with something like this, and the software is also from that time. I am aware that there are already various programs today that would probably do it better, but this is also quite OK. This is a reduced version, but you can download the Full HD version .

View attachment Bella.mp4

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
It's all about Bella :love:

Well, it's been a while since I've had fun with something like this, and the software is also from that time. I am aware that there are already various programs today that would probably do it better, but this is also quite OK. This is a reduced version, but you can download the Full HD version .
It's nigh impossible to pick a favorite outfit, but I loved that second one (the black dress and glasses). I also really liked the white one that looked Eqyptian. Thanks a lot for sharing.

I wouldn't mind Jill looking like that in the remake, but Bella would be perfect as a model for Lara 1-5.
I'm not sure I've ever agreed more in this thread. I wish I could upvote twice. I think Bella looks outstanding as Lara and I hope we get some Halloween goodies of her as Lara. :love:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes