Others Aris Dungeon Adventure [Pre-Alpha] [SunSonSen]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot 2024-09-10 125013.png

Overview:
Aris has always struggled when trainning due to her trouble regenerating mana so when she hears about a dungeon that is full to bursting with mana and mana regenerating items, she jumps at the chance. Little does she know this dungeon is packed with monsters that are lewd and eager for new adventurers.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-19
Release Date: 2024-09-10
Developer: SunSonSen -
Censored: No
Version: Pre-Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Screenshot 2024-09-10 125042.png Screenshot 2024-09-10 125059.png Screenshot 2024-09-10 125117.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Good luck with your project!

I like the systems you have laid out so far. While a lot of it is just placeholder, it looks like there's a lot of fun concepts in the works. I'm a sucker for skill leveling systems lol.

Reactions: SunSonSen

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
I see where you are going with the magic regen based on lewd conduct and the different paths for defeating foes. Looking forward to seeing where the magic goes. Also, I'm not seeing how the characteristics map to actions. You can zoom them up but what are the effects. There should be some cost for lewd actions.

Good luck.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
everything you see now doesn't say much .
But the fact that it's an active game doesn't really fit because of the animations. Or does it cause time to freeze for a moment during an action? Otherwise it's turn-based, otherwise it doesn't look so good.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I like the concept and am looking forward to future updates. There are not nearly enough games that have sex attacks during combat
Things I would like to see:
- Clothing removal or destruction (this could only last for the current combat, but it would be better if she had to repair the clothes at the inn with sewing kits that cost money.
- Sex scenes for defeat, even better is it has pregnancy as an option (could have potions to prevent or deal with pregnancy, or lead to a bad end if you must)
- Some corruption related content, even if it is just a bit of dialog during or after combat. i want to know that the groping and sexual acts the she performs is getting to her in some way.
- In town events that would include corruption and sexual content.
- The MC needs an endgame goal and it would be great to have her express how she feels with her successes and failures. This dialog could be her thinking to herself and reflecting on the days events before resting at the inn.
Perhaps she is going to the dungeons over the summer break from magic school, where she is about to get kicked out for bad performance. She knows that this is risky, but she can't return to her village as a the failure that they said that she would be.

Good luck with the game. (y)

silvaron

Sep 26, 2018
I like the concept and am looking forward to future updates. There are not nearly enough games that have sex attacks during combat
Things I would like to see:
- Clothing removal or destruction (this could only last for the current combat, but it would be better if she had to repair the clothes at the inn with sewing kits that cost money.
- Sex scenes for defeat, even better is it has pregnancy as an option (could have potions to prevent or deal with pregnancy, or lead to a bad end if you must)
- Some corruption related content, even if it is just a bit of dialog during or after combat. i want to know that the groping and sexual acts the she performs is getting to her in some way.
- In town events that would include corruption and sexual content.
- The MC needs an endgame goal and it would be great to have her express how she feels with her successes and failures. This dialog could be her thinking to herself and reflecting on the days events before resting at the inn.
Perhaps she is going to the dungeons over the summer break from magic school, where she is about to get kicked out for bad performance. She knows that this is risky, but she can't return to her village as a the failure that they said that she would be.

Good luck with the game. (y)
totally agree, i only found 1 game like that and its "lost chapter" i've been searching for turned based combat with transformation or cloth destruction with sexual attacks, so +1 from me

SunSonSen

Aug 31, 2024
Thanks everyone for the response and feedback, I have just been quietly working on the game so I hadn't checked the page in a few days so seeing all the responses was very encouraging! I will make sure to take all your feedback into account and make the game better.

Got Virus warnings on this, could be false positives, but do your own research. I deleted and didn't bother.
What anti-virus do you use? I'm the dev so I know it wouldn't have any viruses but checking virus total didn't ping anything. Just want to know so I can see if I can fix it.

JustaDudeMan

Nov 1, 2023
Windows Defender flagged it, but that's notorious for false positives. I didn't see the point of going further though, since the game is still Pre-Alpha according to the first post.

I just left the warning incase other people wanted to test with their own AV before going forward.

SunSonSen

Aug 31, 2024
Windows Defender flagged it, but that's notorious for false positives. I didn't see the point of going further though, since the game is still Pre-Alpha according to the first post.

I just left the warning incase other people wanted to test with their own AV before going forward.
Yh no worry, hope to see you back when I've added more content.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
totally agree, i only found 1 game like that and its "lost chapter" i've been searching for turned based combat with transformation or cloth destruction with sexual attacks, so +1 from me
They've kinda gone out of style (guessing the one you've played is pray/prey game, which is definitely on the higher quality end of indie games). If you want to find more, look on dlsite for games with clothing destruction from about 2014-2018, that was kinda when those games peaked. Should be plenty of hits that have groping or combat rape, so you'll likely find a few that have art/characters that appeal to you. No guarantees that you'll be able to find free copies, or that they'll be translated, but it's a start.